A Quick Guide On Using The BeanVac Coffee Storage Container
This guide will briefly go over proper usage of the BeanVac.
- Pull up on Coffee Bean Vac’s handle bar to unlock and open the lid.
- Place your coffee beans or grounds in Coffee Bean Vac’s inner container, up to ¼ inch below the upper rim.
- Close the lid and hook the handle bar on the air release lever. Pull down on the handle bar to lock your Coffee Bean Vac and activate the vacuum pump.
- Pump will automatically engage once Coffee Bean Vac’s lid is locked.
- Vacuum indicator button will drop slowly, showing that the vacuum seal is in effect.
- In order to maintain optimal conditions for your coffee beans, Coffee Bean Vac’s pump can be set to automatically activate. To set the auto activation time interval, remove the battery cover on the bottom of the unit and set the AUTO-ACTIVATION SWITCH to the desired setting (12, 24 or 48 hours). If you want your Coffee Bean Vac to activate only upon closing the handle, set the AUTO-ACTIVATION SWITCH to “off.”
Removing your Coffee Beans from BeanVac
- Pull up on Coffee Bean Vac’s handle bar to unlock the lid and release the vacuum seal.
- Vacuum indicator button will rise slowly, showing that the vacuum seal is releasing.
- It may be necessary to lift the air release lever slightly to allow air into the inner container so that you can open the lid more easily.
- Turn the battery cover on bottom side of Coffee Bean Vac counter-clockwise to loosen.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Insert 4 AA alkaline batteries into the battery compartment, observing the proper +/- polarities.
- Replace the cover and turn it clockwise to tighten.
- To seal the cover correctly align the guiding arrows.